Covid-19 Salon Rules
- If you, or anyone you know, have been in contact with anyone with symptoms of Covid-19 please reschedule your appointment.
- if you are showing symptoms of Covid-19 such as a high temperature, a new cough, or loss of smell then please reschedule your appointment.
- Wash, cut and blow-dries and treatments will prioritise over colour to minimise the number of clients in at any one time. Also, to minimise waiting time to be seen.
- please come to your appointment alone as we have calculated the safe amount of people in the salon at one time.
- minimal jackets and bags to be brought into the salon and these items must stay at your allocated chair.
- please use hand sanitiser on arrival and throughout your visit. This will be provided to you.
- no walk in appointments. By prior booking only. Contact us through messenger or e-mail if you need us.
- only water will be served in disposable cups. No hot drinks will be available, but please feel free to bring your own.
- our front door will remain open to allow airflow and to limit touching of the door. Please be aware of this when the weather is cooler.
- all chairs and equipment will be thoroughly sanitised between clients.
- recyclable, disposable towels and gowns will be used on clients.
- if your section isn’t ready for you, or you are early, we may ask you to wait outside. There will be no waiting area within the salon.
- all customers are able to use the bathroom but if you could spray with the spray provided after use on touch areas. One use towels will be supplied to dry your hands.
- no magazines or reading material will be provided but please feel free to bring your own.
- please pay by contactless or with cash in an envelope with your full name on it.
- if you are vulnerable or living with vulnerable please book an appointment in the first 2 hours of the day. Or let your stylist know so they can accommodate you.
- all clients are to wear a face mask.
Our staff have completed a Covid-19 training programme and additional hygiene training courses to help keep everyone safe.